Cherven asylum for special needs adults, village Yazovki
During 5 years of cooperation with this asylum we have helped here with the following: did renovation work in several units, provided special equipment for laundry replaced the windows, etc.
With the help of volunteers from Northern Ireland we
- improved living conditions in some of the units
- provision of laundry equipment – washing machine, drying machine, centrifuge, ironing machine
- helped with the cost of buying and installing double glaze windows
- provided equipment for making windows
- provided a truck with humanitarian aid: cloths, shoes, detergents, etc
The main part of the work was done with the help of the volunteers for Ireland, pharmaceutical plant "Roche", Clarecastle, Co. Clare.